Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And so it begins...

So here's the thing. I wanted to do something... different with this blog. That's how it started anyways. I originally had this idea of writing open letters to everyone. Politicians, celebrities, communities, states, concepts, ideas, whatever I wanted whenever I had an idea to process. But, that's not quite enough.

That, and I couldn't find a blog name I was happy with.

So here's my blog. Not another homo. I dare say my life is hardly worth blogging about, but there you go.

I'm sitting in a freezing cold office with a heater circa 1972 piteously breathing on my feet, trying to thaw.

I'll write more about who I am later. For now, consider the following:

(an excellent segment on Bill Nye)

Wednesday (December 17th) marks the 20th anniversary of the first episode of The Simpsons (as a series... the shorts on the Tracey Ullman Show started in '87). Like most shows that go for so long, it's starting to dip. We saw it happen/can see it happening with SNL. Either the show will continue to descend right into the grave, or it will experience a grand rebirth and (god willing) end on a high note. I also find it interesting that, even after 20 years, there's only been one movie and no spin-offs. Interesting in a very good way, I might add.

If you're still reading this, good on ya! But really? Get the hell out there and do something because even I can think of better things to do than read this garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment