Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Drunk again!

WATCH OUT. I am DANGEROUS in this state.

I am in one of those "I LOVE EVERYONE" drunk states, which tend to depress me, since when I awake from said drunk state, I realize most people are complete dicks.

At this point I could care less.

Sometimes... most of the time... I wish I could be one of those people who can make a semi-accurate statement about the human condition in 6 to 10 words. Then I realize most of the people who were able to do that are now dead.

Oh, and that maybe the human condition wasn't meant to be described in 10 words or less (or 100, or 1,000) and that it is ongoing!

And once again, I realize I am not the first person to discover said epiphany,

But I know I'm in good company, and that makes me happy.

I feel the need to qualify my statement earlier, re: people and their dick-ness.

There are many dickish people in this world, yet I feel it's safe to assume there are an equal number of non-dickish people as well, they just don't realize it or haven't found a venue in which to realize their non-dickishnes. Not a word. Let's roll with it anyways,

Time for sleep!

PS - Though born and bred American, I was totally cheering for Canada during the Olympic Hockey Finals. OH CANADA!!

PPS - If you haven't done a google image search for Sidney Crosby, DO IT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment